Saturday, August 1, 2009

Incomplete

It has been a while since i've written here .. the reason why, i thought i was no longer lost and delirious but .. obviously, i was wrong lol

Here i am today, I stand proud of who i am and of all the things i've achieved in my life ...
I've lived a life of a fairy tale .. I've gone beyond all the limits and bounderies .. I've made it to where ever i am heading .. I've made most of my dreams come true .. I've got it all .. I don't mean to brag but al7amdellah ya rab, my life is alot of people's dream ..

Standing here, it feels like i'm on the top of the world but the problem is, I look down and all i think about is jumping .. I've climbed it all only to wish to jump of that cliff !

why ? because it feels so empty .. to have the world for your self ... to be surrounded by all these blessings .. all for your self .. to have so much to share .. to give .. and to have no one ..
don't get me wrong, i'm not a pathetic romantic lonely girl ! on the contrary, i'm surrounded by so many people, popular among my friends and its so easy for me to socialize . and no i'm not looking for a husband or a stable relationship .. this is not what i need .. i don;t really know what i need ..

its like i ran the marathon and finished 1st place only to go and celebrate alone ..

the more i write, the more pathetic i sound .. blaaaaah ...

i just feel incomplete .. i want some one to share this with .. i wanna show them what the world is all about, i wanna share this life with them ...

my writing skills became really rusty since i havent written for a while .. still expressless .. maybe after a couple of entries, i'll get it all back ... hopefully

No comments: